Education• Master's Degree in Mathematics Education from OSU,
• Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education from Wittenberg University
• Teaching License for Elementary Education 1-8.
• Teaching License for Secondary Mathematics 7-12.
• Completed background check (required for teaching licenses).
Experience• New student special of 3 hours for $99.00.
• Free consultation!
• Convenient, safe location in Oakwood north of Patterson Road.
• Standard hourly rate is $45, with discounts up to 20% for paying in advance for 4 or more lessons
• 30+ years of Mathematics curriculum experience
• 2000+ hours of tutoring experience
• Personal SAT Math Score of 760, 97th percentile.
• Offering homework help, remediation, or enrichment
• Mini-classroom setting with conceptual aids
• Get the best help to succeed in math!
• All lessons are CUSTOMIZED for student's needs. For SAT/ACT, Angie will help with missed questions and teach shortcuts!
• Angie sees 15-20 students per week, so call today to see if openings are available.
HobbiesMy husband and I enjoy hiking, biking, music, & treasure-hunting. I enjoy working with students to inspire them, to encourage them, and to guide them to THINK with math!
Client Reviews (5)
Angie came highly recommended by a friend. Her son came to Angie to improve his ACT. After he worked with Angie he improved his math by 10 points. I took my son for the same reason to help him with his math in preparation for his ACT. She is a wonderful tutor and helped our son tremendously. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a safe, nurturing environment. That one on one attention is invaluable to a student! Thank you Angie!
Angie helped me to get a 100% on my statistics final!!! I never would have been able to achieve this without her help. She is a great tutor. I am an adult learner in a graduate program and she was able to effectively adjust her teaching methods to fit my learning needs.
Angie is amazing. My daughter was practically failing Algebra 2 and was in tears almost everyday as a result of her not understanding the material. After just one session with Angie, my daughter told me that she "felt smart". Within weeks, my daughter was helping other classmates. Her grades skyrocketed and her confidence soared. She is now an A/B math student. Angie helped her to not only understand the material, but feel confident in her abilities. I would recommend Angie to anyone. She is wonderful to work with. Thank you, Angie!
Angie came highly recommended from friends whose children were being tutored. Angie is very knowledgeable and our daughter has received outstanding tutoring.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.